529 Wellwood Orchards Rd. Springfield, VT 05156
Our country store’s HOURS HERE seven (7) days a week, from June through the beginning of November, offering you fresh baked goods, pick your own or already picked berries or fruit for when you don’t have time to pick your own.
Apples Late July through October! check APPLES APPLES APPLES page for varieties available.
- January – Closed-The apple trees are quietly sleeping (dormant). The trees are being pruned to encourage vigorous growth this coming season.
- February – Closed-The apple trees are still dormant. Waiting for spring.
- March – Closed– The days are getting warmer, some snow may be melting.
- April – Closed– Green leaf tissue appears on the apple trees and other vegetation.
- May – Closed-Apple trees are in Full Bloom! Bees are busy pollinating the blossoms.
Annual Bird Swap 2020 (TBD) 10:00 to 2:00! Come earlycancelled due to COVID-19
- June – Opening! Strawberries!
Strawberry Festival2020 FESTIVAL CANCELLED
- July –
Strawberries, Cherries,Blueberries, Raspberries, Apples, Plums, Peaches, Baby Goat Yoga 2020 cancelled.
- August – Apples, Blueberries, Raspberries, Plums,Peaches, Nectarines,
- September – Apples, Grapes, Pears, Blueberries, Plums, Peaches, Nectarines, Squash, Pumpkins, Johnny Appleseed’s Birthday Walk – Saturday September 21st & Sunday Sept 22nd, 2019 nature walk.
- October – Apples, Plums, Grapes, Squash, Pumpkins, Fairy Habitat Exploration October 4th, 2020 1:00 PENDING COVID-19
- November – closing for the season early November.
- December – Closed – Equipment repair and maintenance.
Stay tuned for more events at Wellwood Orchards!